On this date in 1985, the Knicks won the NBA Draft Lottery, allowing them to take Georgetown standout Patrick Ewing. The Knicks' good fortune gave way to the biggest conspiracy theory since the release of the Zapruder film as some fans believed that the league's marquee franchise was handed the No. 1 pick.
Got a fantastic basketball blog piece that you want featured on Hoops Rumors? Send your submissions to HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here's this week's look around the web..
- Yahoo Sports says the Celtics' faults start at the top with Danny Ainge.
- The Basketball Post sees a difficult offseason ahead for the Nets.
- Hoops Addict says the speculation on Derrick Rose needs to end.
- Red94 believes that this is the start of great things for the Rockets.
- The Brooklyn Game grades Kris Humphries' difficult season.
- Bright Side Of The Sun says a lot of the pieces currently in Phoenix don't fit the club's vision.
- Hardwood Paroxysm looks at how the Warriors turned the Spurs upside-down.
- Blog A Bull isn't surprised by how Game 2 went.
- Rufus On Fire had some fun with the Bobcats coaching search.
- Celtics Life asks if you would swap Rajon Rondo for Stephen Curry.
- SB Nation makes the case for Alex Len over Nerlens Noel.
- Pounding The Rock looks at the Tony Parker conundrum.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached here.