ESPN LA's Arash Markazi (via Twitter) wonders who will sign with the Clippers next, noting that Lamar Odom is still on the team's radar. A week ago, we noted that the team had maintained interest in both Odom and Antawn Jamison and were taking their time to determine who would be the better fit. As for other potential suitors, we've heard of the Lakers' interest in the 6'10 combo forward earlier this month. You can find several of tonight's notable Western Conference links below:
- After spending a season in Oklahoma City, Kevin Martin believes he can bring a "championship tone" to the Timberwolves' locker room next season, writes Alex M. Smith of the Pioneer Press.
- When asked if he was convinced that coach Rick Adelman would be returning to the sidelines in Minnesota, Martin replied "that's the story I've heard" (Yahoo's Marc J. Spears tweets).
- Moments after his press conference in Los Angeles, Jordan Farmar sat down with Mike Trudell of Lakers.com to discuss his return to the team that drafted him, how he's progressed since he's been overseas, and what he brings to the table now.
- Ty Lawson spoke with Hoopsworld about the Nuggets' offseason changes, giving his thoughts on the team's young players, how he'll fit with new head coach Brian Shaw, and what his expectations are for next season (video link).
- Pelicans guard Eric Gordon briefly talked to Hoopsworld about how he sees himself fitting next to Jrue Holiday and Tyreke Evans, saying that it's "all about getting the chemistry down" (video link).
- Doug Robinson of the Deseret News discusses how the Jazz franchise has been able to keep leaks and rumor mill discussions to a minimum.