The relationship between the NBA and the D-League continues to grow, and 17 NBA franchises currently have one-to-one D-League affiliates amongst the 18 D-League teams. The remaining 13 NBA teams shared the Fort Wayne Mad Ants this season. We at Hoops Rumors will be recapping each team’s use of the D-League this season, looking at assignments and recalls as well as the players signed out of the D-League. We’ll continue onward with a look back at how the Kings utilized the D-League during the 2014/15 campaign…
D-League Team: Reno Bighorns
Affiliation Type: One-to-one
D-League Team Record: 20-30
Number of NBA Players Assigned To D-League: 1
Total D-League Assignments: 5
Player Stats While On Assignment:
- Eric Moreland: 5 assignments, 7 games, 13.7 PPG, 12.7 RPG, 1.4 APG. .592/.000/.375.
- David Stockton (Reno Bighorns-Kings affiliate): Signed 10-day contract on February 20th. Inked multiyear deal on April 12th.
- Sim Bhullar (Reno Bighorns-Kings affiliate): Inked 10-day pact on April 2nd.
- David Wear (Reno Bighorns-Kings affiliate): Signed 10-day arrangement on March 23rd.
- Quincy Miller (Reno Bighorns-Kings affiliate)*: Inked 1st 10-day deal on January 17th. Signed 2nd 10-day deal on January 30th.
*Miller also played for the Grand Rapids Drive, the Pistons’ affiliate, after signing with Detroit.
- November 4th: Assigned Eric Moreland (Recalled November 17th)
- November 21st: Assigned Eric Moreland (Recalled November 25th)
- November 28th: Assigned Eric Moreland (Recalled November 30th)
- December 12th: Assigned Eric Moreland (Recalled December 13th)
- December 14th: Assigned Eric Moreland (Recalled December 16th)