Every Sunday, we link to some of the very best work from around the basketball blogosphere. Do you have a link to a great basketball blog post – either your own or someone else’s – that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Then you should send it to us at [email protected]. Here’s this week’s rundown…
- The Sports Quotient wondered whether it’s time to be concerned about LeBron James‘ heavy minutes.
- The Runner Sports looked at the Knicks’ point guard problems.
- Blog a Bull commented on the impact of Mike Dunleavy Jr.
- The Hardwood Nation examined how Len Bias could have changed NBA history.
- Howlin’ T’Wolf reviewed a class action suit against the Wolves involving Flash Seats.
- House of Houston discussed who should be blamed for the Rockets’ disappointing season.
- NetsDaily reacts to new GM Sean Marks‘ call for a “collaborative partnership.”
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected].