The NBA has announced the official selections for the 2015/16 All-Rookie teams and Minnesota center Karl-Anthony Towns and Knicks power forward Kristaps Porzingis were both unanimous selections to the First Team, receiving 130 first-place votes apiece. Joining Towns and Porzingis on the First Team are Suns shooting guard Devin Booker, Nuggets center Nikola Jokic and Sixers center Jahlil Okafor. The Second Team is comprised of Heat swingman Justise Winslow, Lakers guard D’Angelo Russell, Nuggets guard Emmanuel Mudiay, Pacers forward Myles Turner and Kings big man Willie Cauley-Stein.
Here’s the complete voting results along with number of votes received by each player in parenthesis:
- Karl-Anthony Towns (130 first-place)
- Kristaps Porzingis (130 first-place)
- Devin Booker (103 first-place/25 second-place)
- Nikola Jokic (73 first-place/40 second-place)
- Jahlil Okafor (71 first-place/44 second-place)
- Justise Winslow (44 first-place/63 second-place)
- D’Angelo Russell (25 first-place/92 second-place)
- Emmanuel Mudiay (35 first-place/70 second-place)
- Myles Turner (28 first-place/83 second-place)
- Willie Cauley-Stein (2 first-place/46 second-place)
Other players receiving votes were (first-place votes in parenthesis): Frank Kaminsky (2), Josh Richardson (4), Stanley Johnson (1), Trey Lyles, Bobby Portis, T.J. McConnell, Mario Hezonja, Larry Nance Jr., Norman Powell, Justin Anderson, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Boban Marjanovic, Jonathon Simmons, Jerian Grant, Marcelo Huertas, Raul Netom Cameron Payne and Joe Young.