Celebrate the holidays with a look back at this week’s original content published by the Hoops Rumors staff:
- Luke Adams searched the archives for some of the most notable December trades in recent memory. Who will be this year’s Rudy Gay or Rajon Rondo?
- Chris Crouse explored some of the fantasy basketball opportunities that will open up in in the Rockets‘ frontcourt now that Clint Capela has been sidelined.
- Luke Adams scoured the basketball blogosphere for the community’s best analysis, including Dig In Denver‘s case for why Jamal Murray should start over Emmanuel Mudiay.
- There were a few contentious issues that arose in the NBA this week, so we asked readers to weigh in with their own opinions.
- The Pistons have started to fall apart, at least according to Stan Van Gundy. Was the head coach right to challenge his under-performing club so publicly in the media? What’s next for Detroit?
- The Nuggets have a logjam in their frontcourt. Should one of Nikola Jokic, Kenneth Faried or Jusuf Nurkic be moved?
- The NBA announced this week that players and the media will now be able to influence All-Star Game starters. Was this a necessary change? Was there a better way of doing things?
- The list of 2017 Hall of Fame nominees has been released and it includes individuals like Tracy McGrady and Ben Wallace. Who do you think is best deserving of a bid?
- The Cavaliers have seen several rotation pieces go down with injuries this season, most recently J.R. Smith and Chris Andersen. Do they need to make a move to accommodate?