Here are Thursday’s G League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- Glenn Robinson III continues to work his way back from left ankle surgery, heading on a G League assignment today to play for the Fort Wayne Mad Ants, the Pacers announced in a press release. Robinson played 27 minutes in the day game, picking up 12 points on 5-of-14 shooting. Rookie Ike Anigbogu joined GRIII on the G League assignment.
- The Mavericks have assigned Kyle Collinsworth to the G League, per a team release. Collinsworth, who will play for the Texas Legends on Friday, will see his second 10-day contract with the Mavs expire this weekend. Per Eddie Sefko of The Dallas Morning News, the swingman could re-sign with the NBA club after the trade deadline.
- After racking up 32 points and nailing seven three-pointers for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers on Wednesday, Troy Williams has been recalled to the NBA by the Rockets, tweets Jonathan Feigen of The Houston Chronicle.
- The Hawks have sent Tyler Cavanaugh to the G League, according to a press release from the team. If Cavanaugh’s assignment lasts at least through Friday night, he’ll be able to suit up for the Erie BayHawks tomorrow against Long Island.
- With San Antonio’s affiliate in action tonight, the Spurs have sent Derrick White to the G League, according to a team release. The Austin Spurs have a 9-2 record in games White has played.
- Rookie center Ante Zizic is headed back to the Canton Charge on an assignment, the Cavaliers announced today in a press release. This will be the ninth G League assignment of the season for Zizic, who has bounced back and forth between Cleveland and Canton all year.
- The Warriors have recalled Damian Jones from their G League affiliate in Santa Cruz, the team announced in a press release. Jones has started all 33 gamed for Santa Cruz and has made just one appearance with the NBA squad.