Here are Wednesday’s G League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Magic have recalled shooting guard Melvin Frazier and power forward Amile Jefferson from their G League affiliate, the Lakeland Magic, the team’s Twitter account reveals. The second-year players have seen limited time in Orlando this season. Jefferson has played limited minutes in five games, Frazier in four.
- The Wizards tweet that they have assigned rookie small forward Admiral Schofield and rookie guard Justin Robinson to the Capital City Go-Go. Schofield has played in 10 games for the Wizards, while Robinson has appeared in five contests.
- The Rockets have recalled second-year center Isaiah Hartenstein from the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, according to Mark Berman of Fox 26 Houston (via Twitter). The No. 43 overall pick in 2018 has seen action in 36 NBA games since last season.
- The Nuggets have recalled Jarred Vanderbilt from the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, the team tweets. The second year forward out of Kentucky has logged time in three games for Denver this season.
- The Kings have recalled power forward Wenyen Gabriel from their Stockton affiliate, according to the team’s Twitter. The rookie has played in seven NBA games thus far.
- The Warriors have recalled rookie forward Alen Smailagic from Santa Cruz, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic (Twitter link).
- The Mavericks have sent rookie forward Isaiah Roby to the Texas Legends, according to a Mavericks press release. The 6’8″ Roby has yet to play in an NBA game for Dallas. He is averaging 11.8 PPG, 8.4 RPG, 2.0 APG, 2.0 SPG, and 1.6 BPG in 25.0 minutes for the Legends.
- The Sixers have assigned second year power forward Jonah Bolden to the Delaware Blue Coats, the team has tweeted. The UCLA alum has suited up for two games in Philadelphia this season.