- Christopher Dempsey of the Denver Post looks ahead to Wilson Chandler's expected return to the Nuggets, which could happen sooner than expected.
- Free agent Al Thornton will work out for the Suns today, tweets Alex Kennedy of HoopsWorld. Michael Finley and Jermaine Taylor worked out for Phoenix yesterday, and Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic adds Elijah Millsap to the workout list as well (Twitter link).
- After Seattle officially unveiled its arena proposal yesterday, Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson tells the Sacramento Bee he doesn't blame Seattle for pursuing an NBA franchise (potentially the Kings): "If we were without a team, I would be doing the same thing. But we have laser focus, we control our own destiny and we're closer than we've ever been."
- The Jazz should listen to trade proposals over the next few weeks, but refrain from acting on anything unless they're blown away, opines Patrick Kinahan of 1320 KFAN at NBA.com.
- Sam Smith answered a number of Bulls-related trade and roster questions in his latest mailbag at Bulls.com. Smith says the delay on a Joel Przybilla signing may stem from whether or not the big man wants to continue his NBA career.