Each of the three Pacific Division teams in action last night went down to the wire, with no game decided by more than three points. The Suns edged the Bucks, while the Kings and Warriors fell to the Timberwolves and Thunder, respectively. The Clippers are the only Pacific team in action tonight, but we've got a few links to round up….
- Kobe Bryant told 710 ESPN in L.A. that he expects the Lakers' brass to make a move in the coming weeks: "They'll tweak something. I don't know what. But I'm sure they'll do something" (ESPNLosAngeles link).
- Sam Amick has a pair of new Warriors-heavy pieces up at SI.com, including a Q&A with Jerry West. Both are must-reads for Warriors fans, as members of the front office discuss the team's future and the challenges they've faced acquiring talent.
- The city of Sacramento is thought to be seeking approximately $80MM from the Kings and the NBA for its new arena, reports James Ham of Cowbell Kingdom.
- Recently-signed forward Kenyon Martin will make his Clippers debut, according to Broderick Turner of the Los Angeles Times (Twitter link).
- D-League star Blake Ahearn would be a good fit for the Clippers, opines Scott Schroeder of Ridiculous Upside (on Twitter). Ahearn is averaging 24.1 PPG and 5.6 APG at Reno this season.