As we prepare for tonight's NCAA National Championship in New Orleans, let's round up the latest draft-related items….
- Junior guard J'Covan Brown has decided to forgoe his senior year at Texas and enter the draft, the school announced today. Brown appears to be a borderline second-round pick, ranking 67th on DraftExpress' list of top 100 prospects and 91st on Chad Ford's ESPN.com list.
- Two other juniors, Duke's Mason Plumlee and Indiana's Christian Watford, are still weighing their options and are torn on entering the draft, tweets Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
- James McAdoo of North Carolina will make a decision this week on whether to enter the NBA draft early, his father told Robbi Pickeral of ESPN.com. The freshman is ranked seventh among draft prospects by Ford and 16th by DraftExpress.
- TNT's David Aldridge takes an extended look at this year's point guard class, with quotes and opinions from a number of NBA executives and scouts.
- Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News weighs in with his predictions for sleepers and busts among this year's draft class.