Let's round up a few Tuesday links from around the NBA….
- The Trail Blazers have interviewed agent Noah Croom for their general manager opening, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports. Blazers president Larry Miller didn't confirm that Croom was interviewed, but told Chris Haynes of CSNNW.com that Portland has yet to reach out to any candidates currently with NBA teams.
- Joel Przybilla told Jason Quick of the Oregonian that he plans to play in the NBA next season, but hasn't decided where yet. Przybilla added that he's "had fun" playing with the Blazers and doesn't regret choosing Portland over the Bulls and Heat (Twitter links).
- Warriors assistant coach Michael Malone could draw interest for teams looking for a head coach this offseason, writes Matt Steinmetz of CSNBayArea.com.
- ESPN.com's Chad Ford (Insider link) previews this year's Portsmouth Invitational, naming Jet Chang as his sleeper prospect in the tournament.
- The NBA announced today that the Las Vegas Summer League will return to action this July, after having been cancelled due to the lockout last summer.
- The league also announced that the NBA D-League has set new records this season for both assignments and call-ups.