Here's our look back at the original analysis produced by our writing team this week..
- Chuck Myron looked at the going rate for the top ten producers in assists.
- The majority of Hoops Rumors readers see the Nets winning between 47-51 games this year.
- Daniel Seco asked how the Lakers will fare this year and most of you see them notching 61-65 Ws. More than 57% of you now have the Lakers as the favorite to win it all in 2012/13.
- Most of you expect to see the Celtics on top of the Atlantic this year over the Knicks and the new-look Nets.
- Luke Adams fielded questions on the Olympics, the Dwightmare, and Tracy McGrady in this week's chat.
- Luke looked at contract scenarios for Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, and Andrew Bynum.
- A whopping 65% of Hoops Rumors readers believe that Anthony Davis will gain the most from this summer's Olympic experience for Team USA.