Here are tonight's rumblings out of the Eastern Conference:
- Rick Bonnell of CharlotteObserver.com talks about the improvements that the Bobcats are looking to make on offense following a season which saw them last in the league in field goal percentage, three point shooting percentage, and points per game.
- Stephen Brotherston of HoopsWorld examines the opportunity for Pistons rookie Andre Drummond to earn a significant role in Lawrence Frank's rotation.
- Kirk Hinrich appears to be fitting in well with new Bulls teammates and coach Tom Thibodeau, writes Nick Friedell of ESPN Chicago.
- Mike Wells of IndyStar.com looks at Miles Plumlee's struggles to become comfortable on the court, a problem that Pacers coach Frank Vogel believes can only be cured with time and experience.
- Based on John Henson's four block performance against the Pistons on Saturday, Charles F. Gardner of the Journal Sentinel writes that the Bucks may have found a player who can significantly improve their rim protection, which had been one of the team's glaring weaknesses last season.