We've heard plenty already today from Sam Amico of Fox Sports Ohio, who delivers yet more with a late-night batch of rumors. Let's dive in, with all links going to Twitter, unless otherwise noted:
- A three-way trade between Nets, Timberwolves and Cavs involving MarShon Brooks, C.J. Miles and the 22nd and 26th picks is a "very real" possibility, Amico says. Presumably, Brooks would go to the Wolves and Miles would end up with the Nets. The Cavs may also simply swap Miles to the Nets for the 22nd pick, according to Amico, echoing an earlier report.
- The Blazers are willing to trade LaMarcus Aldridge, but they'd want two first-round picks plus at least one player in return.
- The Mavs won't take picks Nos. 31 and 33 from the Cavs in exchange for Shawn Marion. Amico also hears that Hawks GM Danny Ferry has spoken to Dallas, perhaps to offer picks Nos. 17 and 18.
- The Kings have also spoken to the Mavs about the 13th pick, Amico.
- Amico confirms that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert has an affinity for Victor Oladipo, as Chad Ford of ESPN.com tweeted earlier. Still, Gilbert will let GM Chris Grant make the decision, Amico says.
- The Cavs remain engaged in talks to package the 19th, 31st and 33rd picks plus a player in an effort to move up in the draft.
- Just as the Cavs are trying to unload some of their four picks in tomorrow's draft, the Thunder continue to shop the 12th pick.