On this date in 1991, the Kings snapped their NBA record 43-game road losing streak with a 95-93 win over the Magic at the Orlando Arena. Lionel Simmons scored a game-high 27 points to lead the Kings to their first road W since November 20th, 1990 in Washington.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- NML Sports looked at the stock of the Bulls and other clubs.
- Raptors HQ reflects on Vince Carter‘s reception in Toronto.
- Indy Cornrows says Solomon Hill is filling a leadership void for the Pacers.
- Celtics Hub discusses Kelly Olynyk‘s progress.
- Liberty Ballers fires up the wayback machine.
- Sactown Royalty sees a new vibe in Sacramento.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com.