On this date in 1980, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar became only the fifth player in NBA history to notch 25,000 points as he scored a season-high 42 points in the Lakers’ 135-102 win over San Antonio.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- The Daily Dribble gave their take on the Rajon Rondo trade.
- Six Championship Drive looked at the trade value of the Pistons’ frontcourt.
- Green Street says the Celtics made the right move but waited too long.
- Blazer’s Edge wonders if there are dollar signs in Robin Lopez‘s future.
- Celtics Blog reflected on a favorite Rondo memory.
- At The Hive wonders how much of the Hornets’ troubles are Steve Clifford‘s fault.
- Denver Stiffs went manimal hunting.