On this date in 1992, Celtics center Robert Parish became the fifth player in NBA history to register 2,000 career blocks during the Celtics’ 100-96 road loss at Minnesota. Parish joined Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Mark Eaton, Wayne Rollins, and George Johnson in the exclusive club.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- House Of Houston feels that the Rockets’ bench production will improve.
- Six Championship Drive put a theoretical value on every Pistons asset.
- Green Street discussed Rajon Rondo‘s return to Boston.
- The Daily Dribble looked at prospects coming out of mid-majors.
- New York Sports Hub isn’t surprised by the Knicks’ record so far.
- Legion Report wonders if Nikola Mirotic is the next Dirk Nowitzki.