With the regular season almost at a close the NBA draft will become the primary focus for all of the non-playoff teams around the NBA the next few months. You can stay up to date on all of the underclassmen who have already declared their intent to enter this year’s draft here. If you want to see what your favorite team’s current chances of landing the No. 1 overall pick are then head on over to Hoops Rumors’ Reverse Standings for the answer. Now here’s the latest news regarding the 2015 NBA draft…
- West Virginia senior guard Juwan Staten has signed with agent Colin Bryant of Max Deal Sports, Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports tweets. Staten is currently ranked 83rd by Jonathan Givony of DraftExpress and he is the No. 93 overall player according to Chad Ford of ESPN.com (Insider subscription required).
- Gonzaga junior Kyle Wiltjer is considering entering the NBA draft, Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com reports (Twitter link). Wiltjer, who appears on neither Ford’s or Givony’s rankings, is unlikely to be drafted if he does indeed declare, Goodman adds.
- Eastern Washington’s Tyler Harvey has signed with agent Sam Goldfeder of Excel Sports, Goodman tweets. The sophomore is currently ranked No. 35 overall by Ford and No. 75 by Givony.
- Georgia State junior R.J. Hunter has signed a deal with agent Mark Bartelstein of Priority Sports, Goodman reports (Twitter link). ESPN.com has Hunter rated the No. 19 prospect while DraftExpress.com slots him at No. 27 overall.
- Fellow Georgia State guard Ryan Harrow, a senior, has inked a deal with agent Wallace Prather of Perennial Sports & Entertainment, Michael Scotto of Sheridan Hoops reports (Twitter link).