On this date in 2005, Larry Brown became the NBA’s highest paid coach when he signed a five-year deal with the Knicks. The deal, worth a reported $50-$60MM, was terminated less than one year later when he was fired.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- House Of Houston ran down the players the Rockets must keep and drop.
- Lakers Outsiders weighed the pros and cons of the Lakers dealing for DeMarcus Cousins.
- Fantasy Pros wonders if international players are worth high draft picks.
- Keep It Cavalier recapped Cleveland’s draft.
- Six Championship Drive analyzed the Pistons’ draft.
- Hoop Trends isn’t so sure about the 76ers’ big man strategy.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com.