Here are Wednesday’s D-League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Sixers have recalled Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot and Jerryd Bayless from the Delaware 87ers, tweets Derek Bodner of PhillyMag. Luwawu-Cabarrot, a first-round pick, was sent down Tuesday, and Bayless was assigned Monday as part of an “ongoing rehabilitation program” as he recovers from a left wrist injury.
- The Wizards will be sending rookie guard Danuel House to the 87ers, according to J. Michael of CSNMidAtlantic. Washington doesn’t have a direct affiliate in the D-League.
- The Thunder have recalled rookie power forward Josh Huestis from the Oklahoma City Blue, tweets Fred Katz of The Norman Transcript. Huestis has appeared in five games with the Thunder.
- The Celtics have announced that they’re bringing back point guard Demetrius Jackson from the Maine Red Claws (Twitter link). Jackson played three games with Maine, averaging 22.3 points, 5.7 rebounds, 7.0 assists and 2.3 steals.
- The Lakers have assigned rookie center Ivica Zubac to the L.A. D-Fenders, the D-League team announced (Twitter link). He is expected to play Thursday night.