On Sundays, we link to some of the very best work from around the basketball blogosphere. Do you have a link to a great basketball blog post – either your own or someone else’s – that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to us at [email protected]. Here’s this week’s rundown:
- BornToRunTheNumbers breaks down how Jeremy Lin has fit on the Nets.
- The Game Day Report examines Dwyane Wade‘s future with the Bulls
- Celtics fans should be upset that the team didn’t trade for DeMarcus Cousins, according to the Celtics Life.
- The New York Sports Guys examine how the Cousins trade will impact other Western Conference teams, including the Warriors.
- The Sixers Sense breaks down Nerlens Noel‘s much-improved game.
- The Jump Ball takes a look at Alvin Gentry’s coaching style and wonders if he can make the Cousins-Anthony Davis pairing work.
- It appears GMs around the league understand that their unlikely to dethrone Cleveland or Golden State from the top of their respective conferences, The 76er Files notes.