Every week, the Hoops Rumors writing team creates original content to complement our news feed. Here are our segments and features from the past seven days:
- Our Offseason in Review series, which sees us looking back at the biggest stories and roster moves of each team’s summer, continued this week with breakdowns of the following clubs:
- It was a quiet year for rookie scale extensions. In our recap, we examined the four players who signed rookie scale extensions and detailed how 2017 compared to past years.
- Which teams have the oldest and youngest rosters for 2017/18? We took a closer look.
- We also explored which clubs have the most and least roster continuity from last season.
- Several NBA teams entered the 2017/18 season with open spots on their respective rosters. We identified those clubs this week, though a few have since filled their open two-way contract slots.
- There are a number of important dates and deadlines to be aware of during the 2017/18 season, including an earlier-than-usual trade deadline. We’ve listed those dates in one place to help you stay on top of them.
- After our readers placed over/under votes for the win totals of each of the NBA’s 30 teams, we rounded up the results.
- In a Community Shootaround discussion, we invited you to make your predictions for the 2017/18 NBA season.
- Our 2017 Free Agent Tracker rounds up all of the free agent signings that took place in the 2017 offseason, meaning it won’t be updated going forward. You can still use it to revisit all of the signings from the last four months though.