Here are Tuesday’s G League assignments and recalls from across the NBA:
- The Jazz have recalled Tony Bradley from the team’s G League affiliate, the Salt Lake City Stars, the team announced (via Twitter). Bradley, 19, has appeared in eight games with Utah, averaging 1.0 PPG.
- The Grizzlies assigned forward Ivan Rabb to the team’s G League affiliate, the Memphis Hustle, per a press release. In four games for the Grizzlies this season, Rabb has averaged 1.5 PPG and 1.0 RPG. In 16 games for the Hustle, Rabb has posted 15.9 PPG, 9.7 RPG, 2.1 APG.
- The Bucks assigned forward D.J. Wilson to their G League affiliate, the Wisconsin Herd, according to a press release. This is the third G League assignment for Wilson, who has appeared in 11 games with Milwaukee and two games for the Herd.
- Former Celtics first-rounder Ante Zizic won’t be in attendance on Wednesday when the Cavaliers play the team that drafted him. The Cavs announced today that Zizic has been sent to the Canton Charge, adding that he’ll be available for tomorrow’s game against the Wisconsin Herd.
- A day after being assigned to the G League, Jabari Parker has been recalled by the Bucks, the team announced today (via Twitter). Parker, who continues to rehab his ACL injury and remains on track for a February return, practiced with the Wisconsin Herd on Monday.
- The Rockets have re-assigned rookie big man Zhou Qi to the G League, tweets Jonathan Feigen of The Houston Chronicle. Zhou figures to suit up for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers when they host the Northern Arizona Suns on Tuesday night.
- Rookie guard Derrick White is headed back to the G League, according to the Spurs, who announced today in a press release that they’ve re-assigned him to Austin. San Antonio’s affiliate is scheduled to visit the Long Island Nets on Tuesday night.