Here are Thursday’s assignments and recalls from around the NBA G League:
- The Hawks recalled guard Tyler Dorsey from the Erie Bayhawks, G League affiliate of the team, announcing the news in an e-mail. Dorsey, 22, was drafted with the No. 47 pick by Atlanta in 2017.
- The Magic assigned Melvin Frazier Jr. to the Lakeland Magic, according to a tweet from the team’s public relations department. Frazier is averaging 12 points per game in 11 contests with Lakeland this season.
- The Spurs have recalled forward Chimezie Metu from the Austin Spurs of the G League, announcing the news in a press release today. Metu has held per-game averages of 2.3 points, 1.4 rebounds and 5.5 minutes with the Spurs this season.
- The Blazers recalled Caleb Swanigan from the Texas Legends after three games played, president of basketball operations Neil Oshley announced. Swanigan averaged 8.5 points, seven rebounds and 1.8 assists with Texas during his brief stint.
- The Warriors assigned Jacob Evans lll to their G League affiliate in Santa Cruz, announcing the move on social media. Evans, the No. 28 pick in last year’s draft, has appeared in 23 games with Golden State this season.