Here are Friday’s G League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Lakers recalled rookie wing Isaac Bonga from the G League in advance of Friday’s game against Milwaukee, the team announced (via Twitter). Bonga was held to just three points on 1-of-6 shooting in South Bay’s loss on Thursday.
- The Kings have recalled forward Caleb Swanigan from their G League affiliate, according to a press release. Swanigan, acquired in a deadline deal last month, has yet to appear in a game for Sacramento, having instead earned playing time for the Stockton Kings.
- After posting a double-double (23 points, 10 rebounds) in a triple-overtime win for the Greensboro Swarm on Thursday, Dwayne Bacon was recalled from the G League today by the Hornets, the team announced in a press release.
- The Spurs have recalled rookie Chimezie Metu from the G League, per an announcement from the club. Metu played for the Austin Spurs on Thursday, recording 15 points and 10 boards off the bench.
- Rookie shooting guard Melvin Frazier was recalled from the G League by the Magic, the team announced (via Twitter). Frazier has appeared in 16 games for Orlando’s affiliate, the Lakeland Magic, this season, most recently posting 14 points, eight rebounds, and four steals for the squad on Tuesday.
- The Jazz recalled little-used second-year center Tony Bradley from the Salt Lake City Stars today, according to the team. The 2017 first-round pick has appeared in just one game for Utah this season.