Every week, the Hoops Rumors writing team creates original content to complement our news feed. Here are our original segments and features from the past seven days:
- Our 2019 Offseason in Review series continued as we revisited the moves made by the following teams this summer:
- Not every 2020/21 rookie scale team option decision will be easy. We singled out five option decisions worth watching as the October 31 deadline approaches.
- We focused on open roster spots around the league this week, examining teams with openings on their 20-man rosters, as well as teams carrying the most and fewest guaranteed contracts.
- In our lone poll this week, we asked what Andre Iguodala‘s future holds.
- In this week’s Community Shootaround discussions, we focused on the following topics: