Here are Monday’s G League assignments and recalls from across the NBA:
- The Bucks have recalled 2017 second-rounder Sterling Brown from the G League, the team announced today in a press release. Brown averaged 25.5 PPG in two games with the Wisconsin Herd during his assignment.
- The Knicks have recalled rookie shooting guard Damyean Dotson from the G League, according to the team (via Twitter). Dotson, assigned to the Westchester Knicks for Sunday’s game, scored 23 points in the team’s victory over the Lakeland Magic.
- Magic rookies Khem Birch and Wesley Iwundu, who were on the other side of Sunday’s Lakeland/Westchester matchup, were recalled to the NBA today, the team announced (via Twitter). Birch and Iwundu both had double-doubles on Sunday, combining for 34 points and 23 rebounds for Orlando’s G League affiliate.
- The Raptors have sent Bruno Caboclo and Alfonzo McKinnie to the G League, per the team (Twitter link). Both players should be active for Monday’s Raptors 905 contest vs. the Greensboro Swarm.
- Big man Georgios Papagiannis has been recalled to the NBA by the Kings, tweets Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee. Papagiannis grabbed a game-high 16 rebounds for the Reno Bighorns on Sunday, chipping in 12 points in the club’s loss to the Long Island Nets.