For Steve Nash, tomorrow's All-Star game could be his last, or simply his last representing the Phoenix Suns. A couple of Suns notes during All-Star weekend:
- While Nash might be open to a trade, retirement is something that he's not ready to consider writes the Toronto Star's Doug Smith.
- Given his level of play this season, adding another All-Star appearance, why would Nash be in a hurry to retire? Stefan Swiat of Suns.com talked to a number of All-Star weekend participants in Orlando and got their thoughts on the Suns' two-time MVP's game.
- Over at Valley of the Suns, Michael Schwartz and company debate Steve Nash's fate in Phoenix.
- If Nash is going to have any kind of future as a player with the Suns, he's going to need some help. Swiat was also able to get a number of All-Star participants to evaluate Suns rookie Markieff Morris, who is more skilled than many of his peers originally thought.
- One way or another, the Suns are going to have to find some new talent through the draft. Over at Arizona Republic, Jay Dieffenbach looks at a couple of draft prospects the Suns might be interested in.