The NCAA underclassmen who have entered the NBA draft receive more attention and will make up a majority of the first round, but a number of international players have been making themselves eligible for the draft as well. Today's draft updates from Jonathon Givony of DraftExpress.com (via Twitter) focus on those international names….
- Turkish big man Furkan Aldemir, DraftExpress.com's 45th overall prospect, will make himself eligible for the draft.
- Serbian point guard Nemanja Nedovic will enter the draft. He ranks 59th among this year's top 100 prospects, according to DraftExpress.
- Spanish point guard Josep Franch will also declare for the draft. He doesn't crack DraftExpress.com's top 100 prospects, but ranks just a couple spots behind Aldemir and Nedovic on the site's top international 1991-born prospects.
- Turkish seven-footer Sertac Sanli, who ranks 19th among 1991-born international prospects on DraftExpress, will enter the draft as well.
- Back in the NCAA, North Texas freshman Tony Mitchell is still leaning toward entering the draft. DraftExpress.com's 26th-overall prospect has until Sunday to make a decision.