With eight days left until June 28th, mock drafts continue to roll in, with the latest coming from Tom Zeller of SBNation.com, who projects surprisingly high selections for Kendall Marshall and Evan Fournier, among others. You can find Hoops Rumors' mock draft right here, and you can follow today's draft notes in this post, with the newest updates added up top throughout the day….
- The Nuggets are expected to work out Michael Eric, Evan Fournier, John Jenkins, Doron Lamb, Ramone Moore, and Izzet Turkyilmaz on Thursday, tweets FoxSports.com's Chris Tomasson.
- Mike Tokito from The Oregonian highlights a few prospects that worked out at the Trail Blazer's facility today, including Austin Rivers and Kendall Marshall.
- ESPN.com's Chad Ford makes some slight adjustments to his latest mock draft in the wake of today's trade.
- Ford also points out (via Twitter) that Austin Rivers only worked out for teams in the 3-11 range, meaning he may not slip to a team like the Suns at No. 13.
- If Harrison Barnes isn't available when the Warriors pick at No. 7, there's a good chance Golden State selects Tyler Zeller, according to Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News.
- Fran Fraschilla of ESPN.com (Insider link) suggests ways in which this year's lottery picks can improve their games and turn into stars.
- SI.com's Sam Amick released his latest mock draft today, albeit before this afternoon's Wizards/Hornets swap that could alter the lottery landscape.
- In his weekly chat, Sam Amico of FOX Sports Ohio fielded mostly draft-related questions, and mentioned that the Lakers are exploring the possibility of trading into the first round.
- Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv (Twitter link) has the list of potential second-round prospects the Knicks will work out on Thursday.
- Could the Bucks be thinking about trading up in the draft? Director of scouting Billy McKinney hinted at the possibility while talking to Charles F. Gardner of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel about how much the team liked John Henson: "Obviously, we like him, but he's not going to be there at 12 when we select. It's a matter of whether it's practical for us to move up or the teams ahead of us would value him as much as we would."
- Terrence Jones, Perry Jones III, and Arnett Moultrie headline the list of players working out for the Bucks today, as Bucks.com outlines.
- The Suns' interest in a shooting guard is as strong as this draft's crop of two guards, says Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic, examining some potential candidates for Phoenix at No. 13.
- Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post has the full list of players the Nuggets worked out yesterday, along with the prospects the team will host today.