Here’s a look at the original analysis generated by the Hoops Rumors staff this week..
- Chuck Myron looked at players who can earn higher qualifying offers.
- Eddie Scarito profiled Kentucky star Julius Randle.
- Here are the teams with sunk costs for 2014/15, courtesy of Chuck.
- In the latest edition of the Free Agent Stock Watch series, Chuck profiled the biggest prize of them all: LeBron James.
- Marcus Smart is a prime example of how things can change from one season to the next for a draft prospect, Eddie writes.
- Andrew Wiggins has shown serious improvement over the course of his freshman season, writes Eddie.
- We featured the best comments on Hoops Rumors in our Featured Feedback.
- Here’s how you can follow Hoops Rumors on Facebook, Twitter, and RSS.