On this date in 2001, Wizards guard Mitch Richmond became the 26th player in NBA history to score 20,000 points when he tallied 18 points in a 102-78 loss to San Antonio. The Scorelord achieved the milestone with a 16-foot jump shot in the second quarter.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Posterized Basketball discussed the Steven Adams injury.
- Slam Dunk Zone says there’s a price to play with LeBron James.
- The Sixer Sense profiled Ohio State guard D’Angelo Russell.
- Legion Report looked at some potential deadline deals.
- Denver Stiffs has some advice for Brian Shaw.
- Liberty Ballers made the case for Karl Towns.
- Swish Appeal looked at how Diana Taurasi‘s absence affects the Phoenix Mercury.