On this date in 1988, Michael Jordan became the first player to score 50 or more points in consecutive playoff games when he drilled Cleveland for 55 points in the Bulls’ 106-101 victory in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference first round series. In the game prior, Jordan scored 50 points to power Chicago’s 104-93 victory.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Posterized Basketball tries to pinpoint where it all went wrong with Rajon Rondo.
- Upside Motor has an FAQ for the D-League.
- House Of Houston didn’t get their wish.
- Rant Sports pondered Roy Hibbert‘s future.
- OT Nation previewed the Western Conference semifinals.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com.