Hoops Rumors offers a variety of resources on our right sidebar that are available with a single click, such as our Free Agent Tracker, our Extension Candidate Series and the Hoops Rumors Glossary. Some of our best work is under the menu titled “Featured Posts.”
We recently updated that menu, so let’s run down what’s available there:
- Our 2016 Free Agent Power Rankings offer a peek ahead at the top players eligible to hit free agency next summer.
- Hear from reporters who cover teams around the league in our series called The Beat: Q&A’s With NBA Beat Writers.
- Each of Sam Amico’s Hoops Rumors Columns are available in this archive. The next entry in the weekly series is on tap for later today.
- We delved into the dilemma the Rockets face as they attempt to sign No. 32 overall pick Montrezl Harrell.
- Agent Rich Paul of Klutch Sports represents Harrell and two of the most prominent remaining free agents: Tristan Thompson and Norris Cole. We looked at past negotiations involving Klutch Sports clients.
- Teams across the NBA face decisions with 54 players who have rookie scale team options in their contracts. We broke down the likelihood that each option will be exercised by the November 2nd deadline.
- The Pistons have 17 fully guaranteed deals, more than any other team in the NBA and two more than the 15-player regular season roster limit. We examined the tough choices ahead for coach/executive Stan Van Gundy.
- The Kevin Love trade dominated headlines last summer. We look at how each of the assets involved in the three-team swap has fared since then.
- More than a dozen 2016 first-round picks are liable to change hands this spring based on previous trades. We look in depth at the likelihood of each scenario playing out.
- Several draft prospects spoke with our Zach Links about their NBA plans and dreams. See each of our interviews here.
- Mark Porcaro’s database of Draft Rights Held Players keeps track of draft-and-stash prospects around the globe.
- NBA executives can make or break their careers in the draft. See how current NBA front office chiefs have fared in the past.
- Our archived Offseason Outlook Series allows you to compare how each team’s offseason has met with expectations.
- Eddie Scarito took a look back at trades that have altered the NBA landscape over the past several years in our Trade Retrospective Series.
- Follow all of our content with our free iOS and Android app.