With 2016’s offseason winding down and the preseason on its way, here’s a look back at all the notable news and events from around the NBA this past week:
- The Thunder signed Ronnie Price.
- The Nets signed Trevor Cooney.
- The Nuggets signed D.J. Kennedy.
- The Warriors signed Phil Pressey.
- The Trail Blazers signed Grant Jerrett.
- The Heat signed Beno Udrih.
- The Wizards signed Casper Ware.
- The Bucks signed Jason Terry.
- The Jazz signed Joel Bolomboy.
- The Nuggets agreed to a deal with Nate Wolters.
- Earl Clark signed with the Turkish club Beskitas.
- Joey Dorsey re-signed with Barcelona.
- Devin Ebanks signed with Reales de La Vega in the Dominican Republic.
- Jarnell Stokes hired Priority Sports as his new representation.
- The Bucks hired Craig Robinson as the franchise’s vice president of player organization and development.
- The Hawks hired Richard Midgley as their west coast scout.
- The Hornets officially announced that the “Spectrum Center” will be replacing “Time Warner Cable Arena” as the name of the team’s home arena.
- The Lakers hired Coby Karl, son of former NBA coach George Karl, to be head coach of their D-League affiliate.
- New Orleans was selected to replace Charlotte as the host for the 2017 All-Star Game.
- The Lakers hired Jud Buechler, Brian Keefe and Theo Robertson as player development coaches.