Here are Friday’s G League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Hawks have recalled DeAndre’ Bembry from their G League affiliate, the team announced in a press release. The forward averaged 12.3 points and 7.3 rebounds per game in three starts with the Erie BayHawks.
- The Grizzlies made the call to bring Ivan Rabb back to the big league club, the team has announced on its website. The 20-year-old rookie has averaged 15.2 points and 9.4 rebounds through 18 games with the affiliate Hustle.
- Bulls power forward Cristiano Felicio signed a four-year, $32MM deal in July, but he has been seeing more action in the G League than the NBA as of late. The club announced today (via Twitter) that Felicio has been assigned to the Windy City Bulls for the fifth time in the last month. The 25-year-old figures to suit up for Chicago’s affiliate in tonight’s game against Fort Wayne before being recalled to the NBA.
- The Magic have re-assigned Khem Birch and Wesley Iwundu to the G League, the team announced today (Twitter link). The duo will get a chance to play for the Lakeland Magic tonight as they host Santa Cruz.
- Justin Jackson and Georgios Papagiannis have been sent to the Reno Bighorns by the Kings, tweets James Ham of NBC Sports Bay Area. Sacramento’s affiliate hosts Northern Arizona tonight.