With just a few more days left for early entrants to declare for the 2019 NBA draft, we continue to add new names to our running list of early entrants. Here are a few of the latest:
- Yet another member of Virginia’s title-winning team has decided to test the draft waters, with junior forward Mamadi Diakite set to enter the draft and hire an agent, per a press release. De’Andre Hunter, Ty Jerome, and Kyle Guy are the other Cavaliers who have declared for the draft.
- French guard Abdoulaye N’doye, a starter for Cholet and a member of France’s national team, has declared for the draft, his agent tells Jonathan Givony of ESPN.com (Twitter link). As Givony notes, N’doye is shooting an impressive 41% on three-point attempts this season.
- Texas A&M sophomore guard Savion Flagg announced on Twitter that he’ll declare for the draft, leaving himself the option of withdrawing later in the process. Flagg averaged 13.9 PPG and 7.7 RPG for the Aggies during the season and had an impressive SEC tournament, scoring 50 of his club’s 123 points over the course of two games.
- Davidson junior guard Jon Axel Gudmundsson is joining teammate Kellan Grady in testing the 2019 NBA draft waters, writes David Scott of The Charlotte Observer. Gudmundsson is coming off a 2018/19 season in which he filled the stat sheet with 16.9 PPG, 7.3 RPG, and 4.8 APG.
- For more details on dates and deadlines to watch during the pre-draft process, be sure to check out our list.