Here are Friday’s G League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Hornets assigned rookie forward Cody Martin to the G League today, the team announced in a press release. Suiting up for the Greensboro Swarm for the first time against the Capital City Go-Go, Martin recorded 11 points, eight rebounds, and six assists in a 108-94 win.
- The Bucks sent former lottery pick Dragan Bender to the Wisconsin Herd for Friday’s game against Erie, according to the team (Twitter link). Bender has logged just two minutes for Milwaukee this season, but is becoming a fixture for the Herd, having averaged 21.5 PPG and 9.8 RPG in four games entering tonight’s contest.
- The Suns re-assigned rookie guard Ty Jerome to the G League for Friday’s contest vs. Sioux Falls, tweets Gina Mizell of The Athletic. Jerome, who is recovering from an ankle sprain, has yet to make his NBA regular-season debut.
- Forwards Wenyen Gabriel and Caleb Swanigan were assigned to the G League by the Kings, the team announced in a press release. The duo will play tonight for the Stockton Kings, Sacramento’s NBAGL affiliate.
- Former first-round center Justin Patton continues to bounce back and forth between the NBA and the G League, having been sent to the Oklahoma City Blue today by the Thunder, per a team release. It’s the fifth NBAGL assignment this month for Patton.