Michigan State senior wing Gabe Brown will forgo his final year of NCAA eligibility and enter the 2022 NBA draft, according to Jonathan Givony of ESPN, who tweets that Brown is signing with Parlay Sports for representation.
The No. 94 prospect on ESPN’s big board, Brown was a full-time starter for the Spartans in 2021/22, averaging 11.6 PPG and 3.8 RPG in 36 games (28.9 MPG). His calling card is his three-point shooting — he knocked down 39.3% of his attempts from beyond the arc over the last two seasons.
Brown’s MSU teammate Marcus Bingham also won’t be back with the Spartans next season, telling Mike Lacett of 13 On Your Side (video link) that he’s going through the NBA draft process. The senior center averaged 9.3 PPG and 6.3 RPG on .534/.415/.747 shooting in 35 games (18.7 MPG) for Michigan State in 2021/22.
Here are a few more players who are entering the 2022 NBA draft:
Expected to forgo remaining NCAA eligibility:
- Teddy Allen, F, New Mexico State (senior) (Twitter link via Jeff Goodman of Stadium)
- David Azore, G, UT Arlington (senior) (Instagram link)
- Izaiah Brockington, G, Iowa State (senior) (Twitter link via ESPN’s Jonathan Givony)
- George Conditt IV, F, Iowa State (senior) (Twitter link)
- Michael Devoe, G, Georgia Tech (senior) (Twitter link via Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports)
- Drake Jeffries, G, Wyoming (senior) (Twitter link via Rothstein)
- DeVante’ Jones, G, Michigan (senior) (Twitter link)
- Chuba Ohams, F, Fordham (senior) (Twitter link via Rothstein)
Testing the draft waters:
- Adrian Delph, G, Appalachian State (senior) (Twitter link)
- Kevin McCullar, G, Texas Tech (junior) (Twitter link)
- Makhel Mitchell, F/C, Rhode Island (sophomore) (Instagram link)
- Makhi Mitchell, F/C, Rhode Island (sophomore) (Instagram link)
- Gus Okafor, F, Southeastern Louisiana (junior) (Twitter link)
- Santiago Vescovi, G, Tennessee (junior) (Instagram link)
Our full list of early entrants for the 2022 NBA draft, which will be constantly updated in the next several weeks, can be found right here.