The early entry deadline to withdraw from the draft was 5 p.m. on Monday. It’s mostly relevant for international prospects, since the deadline to retain NCAA eligibility was June 1.
- Wing Luke Travers, who played for the Perth Wildcats in Australia’s National Basketball League, is staying in the draft. He averaged 7.8 PPG, 5.4 RPG and 2.3 APG last season.
- Ibou Badji, a 7’1” center from Senegal, is also staying in the draft. He played for ICG Força Lleida last season, averaging 8.5 PPG and 4.3 RPG in 36 games.
- Spanish forward Mario Nakic is removing his name from the draft.
- German guard Fedor Zugic has withdrawn from the draft.
- Serbian guard Malcolm Cazalon has withdrawn from the draft.
- Spanish forward Zsombor Maronka has also withdrawn from the draft.
As our early entrant tracker shows, there are still over a dozen international prospects whose intentions haven’t been reported. We expect the majority of those players pulled their names out of the draft, but we should get official confirmation from the league within the next day or two.