As we await the next wave of Linsanity tonight at Madison Square Garden, let's check out a few links from around the league:
- Kevin Martin, who was nearly traded to the Hornets in December, is unhappy about his role with the Rockets, writes Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- After being waived by the Rockets, Jeff Adrien is drawing overseas interest, according to Sportando. However, the 26-year-old forward prefers to continue pursuing an NBA roster spot.
- Adding a point guard before the trade deadline isn't necessarily a priority for the Kings, says team president of basketball operations Geoff Petrie. Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee has the details.
- Speaking of the Kings, a city council vote last night helped moved plans for Sacramento's new arena forward, reports Ryan Lillis of the Sacramento Bee.
- Inspired by Jeremy Lin's recent run, Bruce Arthur of the National Post looks back at six NBA veterans who had successful careers after going undrafted.