Here's the latest out of the Atlantic Division on draft night:
- Chris Mannix of SI.com says (via Twitter) that rival executives are skeptical Kris Humphries will remain with the Celtics after the Nets/C's blockbuster goes through. Mannix points to the Bobcats as a potential team to watch, which makes sense, since there were rumblings in the past about a possible Humphries/Ben Gordon swap.
- The Celtics are among the teams expected to inquire on Chris Copeland, tweets Jared Zwerling of ESPNNewYork.com.
- Knicks GM Glen Grunwald hinted that he attempted to acquire a second-round pick tonight but was unable to do so, tweets Ian Begley of ESPNNewYork.com.
- Look for the Celtics to "immediately go after" Phil Pressey after the Missouri guard went undrafted, says Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe (via Twitter).
- Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv tweets that Lamont Jones will sign as an undrafted free agent with the Celtics, though it's not clear if he'll just be on Boston's Summer League team, or if he'll receive a training camp invite.