Here are Monday’s D-League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Bulls have assigned Denzel Valentine to their D-League affiliate, the Windy City Bulls, according to a team press release. The rookie scored 24 points while adding eight assists and seven rebounds in his only D-League appearance this season.
- The Clippers have assigned Diamond Stone to the Salt Lake City Stars, according to the team’s website. The franchise does not have its own D-League affiliate, so it will use the league’s flex assignment rule.
- The Pelicans have taken advantage of the flexible assignment rule by sending rookie big man Cheick Diallo to the D-League, the team announced today (via Twitter). Because New Orleans doesn’t have its own NBADL affiliate, Diallo will join the Greensboro Swarm, Charlotte’s D-League club.
- The Raptors have assigned Bruno Caboclo to the D-League, according to the team (Twitter link). The Raptors 905 will play in Canton tomorrow, though it’s not clear if Caboclo’s assignment will last that long, given how often he has been shuttled up and down this season.
- Pistons youngsters Henry Ellenson, Darrun Hilliard, and Michael Gbinije have been sent to the Grand Rapids Drive, per a press release issued by the club. The trio hasn’t seen a ton of action for the NBA team this season, but has combined to average 57.2 total PPG in D-League action.