In addition to our news coverage, the Hoops Rumors team has been active publishing original content as well. Here are some of the best posts from this week.
- Should the Bucks stand pat after trading away Miles Plumlee or should they continue to tinker with their roster? Milo Taibi posed that question to our readers.
- Luke Adams took a poll to find out which Eastern Conference team poses the biggest threat to the Cavaliers. Check out the results here.
- Luke also took a closer look at the Timberwolves’ options regarding injured center Nikola Pekovic.
- There are still six teams below the salary-cap floor this season, including a club comfortably in the playoff mix. Want to know which teams still need to add to their payroll? Find out all the details here.
- Want to know how to follow specific players? We provide a detailed explanation here.
- Blazers center Mason Plumlee is a stat-sheet stuffer and an underrated fantasy basketball asset. Rockets center Clint Capela and Sixers guard T.J. McConnell are also trending upward. Read more about it in Chris Crouse’s Fantasy Hoops breakdown and send him your questions on Twitter at @HoopsRumors or @CW_Crouse.
- Don’t forget to check out our 2016/17 Reverse Standings to see how next year’s draft order is shaping up. The daily updated list tracks each team’s position in the standings and the associated lottery odds.
- We love hearing what readers have to say about pertinent topics in the NBA world. Here is a list of our Community Shootaround Topics this week.
- Here are last week’s Hoops Rumors Originals so you don’t have to go searching for them.