Every week, our writing team here at Hoops Rumors creates original content to complement our news feed. Below are the original segments and features from the past seven days:
- Luke Adams details why any free agent signed on November 8th or later can’t be traded this season.
- We detailed which players could become eligible for a super-max extension.
- Adams also took a closer look on how early hot or cold streaks may impact traded draft picks.
- Chris Crouse detailed why Sixers guard Markelle Fultz has a limited fantasy impact.
- Our Trade Candidate Watch series focused on the Northwest Division and Southeast Division.
- Our Free Agent Stock Watch series also put a spotlight on the Central.
- In this week’s polls, we asked our readers which starter the Wizards should trade and how long Terry Rozier will remain with the Celtics.
- In our Community Shootarounds, we discussed coaches on the hot seat and whether Duke’s Zion Williamson will be the No. 1 pick in the draft.