Every week, the Hoops Rumors writing team creates original content to complement our news feed. Here are our original segments and features from the past seven days:
- After identifying some key draft-lottery races to watch in the season’s final two games, we dug into the lottery odds at season’s end, then broke down what the full, pre-lottery 2019 NBA draft order looks like.
- We revisited our readers’ over/under predictions from the preseason to see how accurately we predicted this season’s results — we did okay in the Eastern Conference, at least!
- A number of 2019’s potential restricted free agents, including Kristaps Porzingis and Kelly Oubre, will have their qualifying offers adjusted based whether or not they met the “starter criteria.” We took a deep dive into what that means and which players were impacted.
- Shortly after the season ended, multiple veterans with player options for 2019/20 picked up those options. We’re tracking all of this year’s player option decisions right here.
- The latest installment in Dana Gauruder’s Free Agent Stock Watch series focused on five free-agents-to-be from the Pacific, including Warriors star Klay Thompson.
- In this week’s Community Shootaround discussions, we explored the following topics: