Every week, the Hoops Rumors writing team creates original content to complement our news feed. Here are our original segments and features from the past seven days:
- Luke Adams explained the rules regarding postseason eligibility for two-way players.
- He also previewed the NBA’s buyout market ahead of Sunday’s deadline for players to be waived by their current team and still be eligible for the playoffs.
- We reached into the Hoops Rumors Glossary for the definition of salary floor.
- Our Free Agent Stock Watch examined the Southwest Division.
- In this week’s polls, we asked:
- In our Community Shootaround conversations this week, we asked: