Here are Wednesday’s G League assignments and recalls from around the NBA:
- The Hawks have assigned swingman Nicolas Brussino to their Erie affiliate, the team announced in an email. He has played two games with the Hawks and four with the BayHawks this season.
- After playing key roles in the Rio Grande Valley Vipers’ 138-124 win on Tuesday night, Troy Williams and Zhou Qi have been recalled to the Rockets, the team announced today (via Twitter). Williams scored a team-high 26 points for Houston’s G League affiliate last night, while Zhou had 18 points and four blocks.
- The Lakers‘ NBA and G League teams are both in action tonight, and it appears rookie big man Thomas Bryant will suit up for L.A.’s affiliate rather than accompanying the NBA squad to Sacramento. Bryant was assigned today to the South Bay Lakers, according to a press release.
- Rookie guard Furkan Korkmaz has been recalled to the NBA by the Sixers, the team announced today in a press release. Korkmaz had a big game for the Delaware 87ers on Tuesday, recording 27 points and eight rebounds in a loss to the Wisconsin Herd.
- The Pistons have recalled Henry Ellenson from the G League, according to a team release. Ellenson poured in 31 points to go along with 10 rebounds for the Grand Rapids Drive on Tuesday night.