Here’s the full list:
All-NBA G League First Team
- Carlik Jones – Windy City Bulls ^
- Note: Jones was named G League MVP.
- Neemias Queta – Stockton Kings *
- Note: Queta placed second in MVP voting.
- David Duke Jr. – Long Island Nets ^
- Note: Duke placed third in MVP voting.
- Kenneth Lofton Jr. – Memphis Hustle ^
- Jay Huff – Capital City Go-Go *
All-NBA G League Second Team
- Sharife Cooper – Cleveland Charge
- Jamaree Bouyea – Sioux Falls Skyforce #
- Darius Days – Rio Grande Valley Vipers *
- Mfiondu Kabengele – Maine Celtics *
- Luka Samanic – Maine Celtics ^
All-NBA G League Third Team
- Chris Chiozza – Long Island Nets
- Xavier Moon – Ontario Clippers *
- Isaiah Mobley – Cleveland Charge *
- Moussa Diabate – Ontario Clippers *
- Justin Anderson – Fort Wayne Mad Ants
NBAGL All-Defensive Team
- Jay Huff
- Note: Huff was named G League Defensive Player of the Year.
- Kris Dunn – Capital City Go-Go ^
- Note: Dunn placed second in DPOY voting.
- Shaquille Harrison – South Bay Lakers ^
- Note: Harrison placed third in DPOY voting.
- Neemias Queta
- Mfiondu Kabengele
NBAGL All-Rookie Team
- Kenneth Lofton
- Note: Lofton was named G League Rookie of the Year.
- Lester Quinones – Santa Cruz Warriors *
- Note: Quinones placed second in ROY voting.
- Darius Days
- Note: Days placed third in ROY voting.
- Jamaree Bouyea
- Moussa Diabate
(^ denotes standard NBA contract)
(* denotes two-way contract)
(# Bouyea signed 10-day deals with the Heat and Wizards, but is now an NBA free agent)
Both Dunn and Samanic signed standard contracts with the Jazz, while Harrison signed with the Lakers at the very end of the season after playing with Portland on a 10-day deal. Duke and Lofton recently had their two-way contracts converted into standard deals.
Cooper, Chiozza and Anderson all hold NBA experience as well. Cooper spent 2021/22 — his rookie season — on a two-way deal with the Hawks; Chiozza has played for the Rockets, Nets and Warriors, and recently signed with a Spanish team; Anderson has appeared in 242 NBA games with six teams in as many seasons.